Business Development Executive
SET For Business is a Customer Relationship Management tool, designed to help you track your engagements with your customers and contacts, and monitor the movement of your opportunities through your sales pipelines.
Go beyond lead management and discover powerful tools to help you manage, generate and close your opportunities.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for good people to join our team.
We are looking for an ambitious tech-savvy sales professional with ‘aggressive-meets-approachable’ sales DNA.
We’d like you to be a passionate people-person with high emotional intelligence who can comfortably handle multiple customers, be persuasive, and close sales.
You are a hunter who lives to close deals and drive revenue! You’ll build relationships with companies, looking to help them leverage the benefits of SET For Business CRM, so they can better understand their prospects and customers, and manage them more efficiently.
You love figuring out what you have to say to get a “yes”. There are no scripts here. You’ll be writing your own.
You speak up if you think we’re making the wrong decision about product, culture, or timing. Communication is important to us, we hope it’s important to you too!
As you’re selling a CRM solution you will understand why a CRM is important. Keeping your own SET account up to date with your activity is key, and shows the product works. We also want someone who will go beyond the job description and help grow the sales team and its reputation.
If you can demonstrate tenacity, drive and the desire to constantly innovate and improve, you’ll fit right in.
Our working environment is fast paced and entrepreneurial; your role has scope for you to progress. There will be opportunities to move into more senior roles and to continuously improve your salary and commission structure as you achieve your targets
- Innovators with positive energy
- Positive change and disruption
- Learning everyday
- Living life and having fun
- Discover and hunt down new business opportunities.
- Achieve/exceed monthly sales targets.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and strategic competitors.
- Devise and pitch sale proposals that speak to client needs, and get them to say “yes”.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to make customers successful beyond “securing the renewal”.
Skills & Knowledge
- 2+ years previous sales experience or equivalent qualification gained in SaaS sales.
- Passion for the hunt and a proven track record of closing – even if that means picking up the phone and calling strangers.
- Possess an ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions in non-technical, business-focused language.
- Have a strong consultative selling style and solid understanding of sales process.
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills (People like you. Listen to you. And trust you!)
- Super self-motivation, time management and personal accountability.
- Collaborative, team-player sensibilities.
- Track record of success in a start-up or fast-growth environment a major plus.
The Package & the Perks
- It’s a full-time role earning £25,000 per year and uncapped commission structure with OTE £40,000
- Pension plan and contribution by us.
- We’ll provide you with a brand-new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year, so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
How We Work
We believe in a results only work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewarded with on-going development and career prospects.
Where We Work
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
Level39 is Europe’s largest technology accelerator for finance, retail, cyber-security & future cities technology companies. Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note introducing yourself and why you are the right person for the job.