Customer Success Manager
SET For Business is a Customer Relationship Management tool, designed to help you track your engagements with your customers and contacts, and monitor the movement of your opportunities through your sales pipelines.
Go beyond lead management and discover powerful tools to help you manage, generate and close your opportunities.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for good people to join our team.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
We’d like to you have a passion for people and love being part of a team, as much as you like working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Your goal is to go the extra mile to keep customers satisfied with SET For Business’s product, as well as developing activities needed to make customers successful.
We’re after a fast learner. Learning faster than our competition is critical for our collective growth and prosperity, so we’ll want to see that you’re the sort of person who proactively absorbs customer feedback and works with the development and sales teams to keep our product awesome in the eyes of the only person who counts: the customer.
We’d also like you to be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, even when asked to do things outside of your job description and skillset.
- Innovators with positive energy
- Positive change and disruption
- Learning everyday
- Living life and having fun
Establish Customer Support Practices. You are responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. You’ll gather feedback from our customers and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. You’ll establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Provide Technical and Product Support. You must know our product inside and out. You are likely to be called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on the product. Your may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize the software based on our customers’ business needs or plans. You are not focused on making sales, rather on keeping our customers excited about our product and abreast of upcoming developments so they are encouraged to continue using our product.
Growing the Team. As we grow, you may find yourself supervising staff and performing basic human resource tasks such as hiring and training staff. This may include reviewing applications, conducting interviews, processing new hire paperwork, and providing on the job training or mentoring to new employees. Whether this happens or not is largely up to you!
Skills & Knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in customer services/customer support/customer success role or equivalent qualification in a Software as a Service business.
- Possess fantastic interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong leader.
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team.
- Understand MS Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience supervising others.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management(CRM) software.
The Package & the Perks
- It’s a full-time role earning £28,000 to £35,000 per year, based on experience.
- Pension plan and contribution by us.
- We’ll provide you with a brand-new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year, so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
How We Work
We believe in a results only work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewarded with on-going development and career prospects.
Where We Work
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
Level39 is Europe’s largest technology accelerator for finance, retail, cyber-security & future cities technology companies. Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note introducing yourself and why you are the right person for the job.